NON-GMO, GLUTEN, SOY, GRAIN-FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, DYES, PRESERVATIVES
Benefits of Fish Oil:
- Skin & Coat - Helps achieve a soft, shiny and healthy coat
- Musculoskeletal - Nutritional support for joint strength and flexibility
- Cardiovascular - Promotes heart function and normal circulation
- Immune System - Nutritional support for healthy immune function
- Neurological - Supports brain health and function
- Highest amount of EPA and DHA compared to other leading brands.
- EPA 900mg, DHA 600mg per teaspoon.
- Custom formulated by Veterinarian Dr. Dulake
- Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel from Icelandic waters
- Small Fish > Salmon Oil: Higher EPA/DHA, More Sustainable, Less Calories
Our Fish Oil is nutrient rich in its natural triglyceride form and is non-GMO. Contains no additives or preservatives. Fish oil supplementation may cause lowered levels of Vitamin E.
To prevent this, Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil includes this natural antioxidant . Our Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) is non-GMO, sourced from sunflowers (soy-free).
- Every batch is third-party tested with the highest standards by the EUROFINS testing program.
- Molecularly distilled to remove all harmful toxins and heavy metals
- Human-grade Fish Oil exceeds all requirements set by California’s Proposition 65 and all US and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
- Made in United States of America
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE IN DOGS AND CATS|
Non-GMO Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel), Non-GMO Vitamin E (Sunflowers)
No Additives, No Fillers, No Toxins. Allergies: Fish
Recommended for the Non-GMO Fish Oil for Dogs 8 Oz - Formulated By Vets for Dogs